News and Announcements forum

Migration to Climsoft Version 4 and Climsoft Brochure

Migration to Climsoft Version 4 and Climsoft Brochure

by Marcellin HABIMANA -
Number of replies: 2

Dear Colleagues and friends,

I hope you are keeping well despite the COVID-19 situation. 

I trust you have managed to migrate to the new Climsoft version 4 as of now because,we will stop to support the old versions of Climsoft very soon (i.e: Climsoft version 3.2 and below). You are strongly advised to migrate to Climsoft version 4 to benefit Climsoft technical support. Follow the link below to access our latest release version and documentation to enable you to install and use the software. Below you will find as well the link of the Climsoft brochure.

1. Access the software and documentation: Latest released version of Climsoft

2. Get a copy of the Climsoft brochure

Many thanks,

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Mr.Marcellin HABIMANA | Climsoft Project Coordinator | World Meteorological Organization, Regional Office for Eastern and Southern Africa, Dagoretti Corner, Ngong Road | P O Box 1395 - 00606 Nairobi, KENYA | E-mail: nhmarcellino@yahoo.fr | Skype:mhabimana| Tel:+245716980451 or +250788740275| website:www.climsoft.org |

In reply to Marcellin HABIMANA

Re: Migration to Climsoft Version 4 and Climsoft Brochure

by Ibrahima Ndiaye -

Bonjour M HABIMANA

Je tiens à vous remercier pour votre disponibilité et votre assistance . Effectivement j'utilise la version 4 grâce à vos vidéos en ligne  et je tente de le mettre en opération dans notre réseau opérationnel si mes supérieurs hiérarchiques me donnent l'autorisation .

Je vous reviendrai bientôt pour l'implémentation de ce système au Sénégal que je trouve d'ailleurs plus flexible que ce qui se fait actuellement .

Merci 

In reply to Ibrahima Ndiaye

Re: Migration to Climsoft Version 4 and Climsoft Brochure

by Marcellin HABIMANA -
Parfait,
Merci beaucoup Ibrahima pour ce compliments.
Courage pour le bon travail que tu fais.
Nous restons à votre disposition.
Coordialement,
Marcellin
Coordinateur Climsoft