Technical Advisory Group Forum

Become a contributor

Picture of Rafael Posada Navia-Osorio
Become a contributor

Dear All,

I hope you all are doing fine.

In the context of SASSCAL, I was for two week in Zambia and I met a person that would like to join the Climsoft project as a contributor. I was asked on how to become a contributor but I could not actually answer, because I do not really know how someone can become part of the contributor community.

Do you have any idea on how could he join us?  (to whom he should talk or whether he has to sign a "contributor agreement", etc.)

He is willing to contribute not in developing the source code, but in creating new features for key entry... (e.g. online forms)

Best regards,

Rafael

Marcellin HABIMANA
Re: Become a contributor
by Marcellin HABIMANA - 6 July 2015

Thanks Rafael,

We will be happy to have him on board. Attached is the link to the questionnaire application form for potential developers/contributors of climsoft which he can fill and send back to us:http://www.met-elearning.org/moodle_v2/mod/questionnaire/view.php?id=2892      However, since the questionnaire is on moodle met-elearning, what he needs to do is to create an account, and choose climsoft since there is many topics at the met-elearning site.

For further assistance, I am happy to help.

Kind regards,

Marcellin Habimana

Climsoft Project Coordinator

Picture of Rafael Posada Navia-Osorio
Re: Become a contributor

Dear Marcellin,

Thank you very much for your answer. I have already forwarded the information to the guy in Zambia.

Best regards,

Rafael